Sales Associates at SVP SPORTS means being all about the in-store customer experience. You love to talk about sneakers and apparel. You are friendly, outgoing, and can strike up a conversation with anyone! You are the type of person that knows how to handle difficult situations and can easily resolve a conflict.
SVP SPORTS offers a rewarding employment experience with opportunity for continuous career development.
Culture for Growth | Employee Health & Well Being Benefits | Generous Bonus Program | Every Voice Matters | Life at SVP SPORTS | Flexibility & Mobility
- Deliver exception in-store customer experience to all SVP Customers
- Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction by being knowledgeable on all products offered, and teaming up with co-workers to provide excellent sales service
- Delivering sales, customer experience, merchandising, visual, and operational exceptions
- Maintaining personal productivity goals
- Confident and comfortable engaging with customers to deliver a memorable experience
- Flexible availability - including nights, weekends, and holidays
- Ability to work in a team setting
- Ensure company standards are met for store appearance at all times
- Ability to engage customers to deliver an elevated experience
- Demonstrate desired behaviours for staff
- Ability to ensure customers are always receiving great service from the staff
- Viewed as a leader among peers
- Motivated to achieve great results because of one's enthusiasm from interacting with customers and athletic products
- High level of ethics, values, integrity, and trust
* Must be available weekends and evenings!
* 1+ years related experience in a retail environment, footwear/apparel retail experience is a plus
SVP SPORTS is an organization committed to diversity and inclusion to drive our business results and create a better future every day for our diverse employees, consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Minorities/All Genders/Persons With Disabilities
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- 10 Hour Shift
- 8 Hour Shift
- Day shift
- cashier: 1 year (Preferred)