We are looking for a General Labourer to assist with cleanroom lab manufacturing. Exact responsibilities may vary on a day to day basis. This is a full-time, permanent position.
Responsibilities and Duties
General assistance to the manufacturing team including but not limited to:
- Maintaining a safe and clean working area
- Following instructions to complete various tasks.
- Working on the production line with consistent speed and accuracy
- Making every effort to increase productivity and efficiency without compromising quality
- Working cooperatively with the production team to meet quotas and goals
- Observing all safety guidelines and reporting safety concerns to management
Qualifications and Skills
- Ability to follow instruction
- Reliable and punctual
- Hard-working and able to work at a fast pace
- Comfortable being on your feet for 8 hours a day
- Performing repetitive tasks to high standards
- Basic math, reading, and writing skills
- Basic computer skills
- Good communication skills
- Positive attitude and willingness to work as part of a team
- Maintain good personal hygiene due to cleanroom working conditions.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $14.00 - $16.00 per hour
- general labour or warehouse: 1 year (Preferred)
- Secondary School (Required)