***Please read carefully***
Successful candidate would be responsible for Fort Erie to Burlington, Mississauga, Oakville, Brampton and Guelph.
Job Summary: As a member of the J+A Operations team, you will be responsible for a designated zone of job sites contracted to J+A for service. You will oversee the execution of duties and ensure all aspects of the client contract are being fulfilled, with an emphasis on health and safety & striving to exceed client expectations.
Key Responsibilities: Functioning as a core member of the Operations team and in support to the Manager the Night Time Supervisor will:
- Ensure accounts are provided with a high level of service through supervision and coordinating activities of workers
- Maintain operational continuity at job sites and attend to any emergencies
- Respond quickly and efficiently to all operational requests
- Track inventory and equipment
- Inspect facilities to ensure safety and cleanliness standards
- Follow up with workers and ensure they are completing all required tasks and are following J+A policies and procedures along with health and safety requirements
- Ensure that all team members are compliant with the company quality, security and safety mandates
- Assist/train cleaners in performing duties
- Review daily site evaluations/audits to ensure safety, security and cleanliness standards are being met
- Execute action plans and follow up on deficiencies as outlined in quality inspections to resolve all facility’s issues efficiently
- Maintain work schedules according to client needs
- Demonstrate the values of the company and lead by example at all times
- Monitor staff absence and turnover ensuring flexible cover arrangements within short notice
- Communicate with operations managers
- Protect company’s and clients assets from misuse and damage
- Handle and assist with emergency procedures accordingly and as required
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Valid Ontario driver's license and vehicle
- 2+ years of experience in a Cleaning/ Service related field
- Fluency in both written and oral English a must. Bilingual skills are a bonus.
- Excellent communication and strong interpersonal skills
- Intermediate computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office Software
- Excellent time management and problem solving skills/ must adhere to tight deadlines/respond quickly to situations/be able to effectively execute solutions
- Ability to work independently and as a team
- Effective attention to detail and a high degree of accuracy
J+A Cleaning Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We encourage all candidates who have the right mix of skills, abilities and a passion for service excellence to apply.Please send your resume and include in your cover letter the position title you are applying for.
We thank all applicants for their interest in this position; however only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
- Building Maintenance: 1 year (Required)
- Secondary School (Preferred)
- Mississauga, ON (Preferred)
- G Class Driver's Licence (Required)
- English (Required)