Regulated Pharmacy Technicians
Our focus is optimal patient care looking energetic Regulated Pharmacy Technicians have the opportunity to participate in several professional roles. Our commitment to a professional environment, hard work and dedication to the community support the ethics we follow every day. The superior healthcare and well-being of our customers is our ultimate goal.
You will be responsible for assisting the Pharmacists and Pharmacy Manager with daily operations of the Pharmacy. Duties will include customer service, telephone inquiries and general housekeeping duties. Additionally, you will operate the pharmacy computer and assist in the processing of prescriptions and compounding. Other responsibilities will include involvement of ordering and receiving drug orders and management of the pharmacy inventory. If you are looking for a challenging position in retail pharmacy and have the professionalism, commitment to excellence and drive to join our team.
Regulated pharmacy technicians must have completed all required programs and passed the exams. Regulated Pharmacy Technicians must also be registered with the respective College of Pharmacy in the province of Alberta.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Registration with the College of Pharmacists of AB is mandatory.
- Good interpersonal skills when dealing with clients, staff, & management.
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Self-starter with a high level of enthusiasm.
- Ability to relate to all levels of customers and their needs.
- Ability to work quickly and accurately under pressure in a very fast paced environment
- Ability to work as a team player and have a team approach
- Basic computer skills.
- Experience preferable.
We offer comprehensive benefits program including:
- Comprehensive medical, dental, prescription coverage for you and your family
- Employee discount
Applicants must be available to work a flexible schedule, Monday to Sunday.
If you possess the necessary skills and expertise and would like to join an exciting team of professionals.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $20.00 to $29.00 /hour
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $20.00 to $27.00 /hour
- pharmacy technician: 1 year (Preferred)
- English (Preferred)
- French (Preferred)