Are you looking for a stable and stimulating job? Do you stand out for your excellent customer service and are you known for your energy? RONA Nanaimo is currently looking for someone like you to fill the Kitchen Designer role!
At Lowe’s Canada, over 26,000 employees let their passion blossom every day. Our teams are driven by the desire to help people bring their projects to life and are committed to making a difference in the communities we serve.
You’ve got the talent? We’ve got the tools! Here at Lowe’s your work and ideas will contribute to building a flourishing organization. Your voice will always be heard and valued. You’ll find career opportunities that live up to your ambitions and be able to further develop your unique set of skills.
Job Overview: The Kitchen Designer ensures excellent service is provided to the customer, either over the telephone or in person, by effectively using selling skills, computer design skills and product knowledge to secure and complete the sale to the customer’s satisfaction.
Your role include, but are not limited to:
- Assists customers with their information/product requirements. Through effective questioning and listening techniques, identifies and qualifies customer requirements. Provides appropriate information on suggested products and alternatives, explaining features and benefits and providing application advice as required.
- Books appointment with customer for one-to-one consultations. Using 20/20 Kitchen design software, operates computer to pictorially layout and design the kitchen/bath as per customer direction. Suggests add-ons to complete the sale.
- Sources product for customer. Prepares special orders, confirms specifications and contacts Special Order Purchaser and/or supplier to establish and confirm price and available delivery date.
- Maintains assigned section. Ensures area is merchandised with current product labels and info. Keeps current on flyer and promotional events. Provides information and locates promotional products for customers as required.
- Resolves customer complaints and objections including investigating, interpreting policy, and taking the appropriate action to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Position requires in-depth knowledge of the kitchen and bath products carried in the store and a good understanding of what is available and the positioning of our competitors.
- Position requires the ability to operate 20/20 Kitchen Design software program.
- Position requires above average selling skills, and a commitment to providing excellent customer service.
- Position requires good organization and administrative skills to keep track of schedule and to follow-up on “orders in progress”.
Your benefits of working for Lowe’s Canada:
By joining the Lowe’s Canada family, you’ll enjoy many benefits, such as:
- A diverse, inclusive and safe work environment.
- A work-life balance mindset.
- Exclusive employee discounts.
- Benefits: insurance (certain conditions apply), annual salary review, etc.
- Opportunities for advancement within the company.
- An employer that’s involved in the community.
- Teamwork and ongoing training.
- A comprehensive training program for all new hires.
- A company discount on store merchandise.
- A student incentive program.
- And much more!
Are you interested in joining the RONA Nanaimo team?
Do not wait any longer, send us your resume via this website.
The masculine generic is used without discrimination and only in order to simplify the text. Lowe’s Canada is committed to encouraging diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, colour, religion, sexual orientation, gender, nationality, age, disability, or any other status protected by law.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent