Owl Practice is Canada’s leading practice management solution for mental health care professionals. We’re a fast-growing SaaS start-up and we’re in need of help to support our customer growth. We’re looking for a customer focused person who is ready to learn, work hard, and help make Owl even better!
This role involves general support. You will:
- Support new and existing customers via email, phone, and screen share.
- Follow up on active leads, nurture prospective customers, and respond to inbound sales requests.
- Schedule and host product demonstrations, onboarding tutorials, and webinars.
- Offer customer support to existing Owl customers via email, screen share, and phone.
- Isolate and report bugs to assist the Development Team. Document feature requests and product improvements for the Product Team to review.
- Work with the Development Team to QA test new product features and bug fixes.
- 80% general customer support
- 20% divided between administrative responsibilities, QA, and other tasks/projects
- A university graduate
- Passionate about mental health, wellbeing, and working with a like-minded team
- Naturally customer-oriented, friendly, and a critical thinker
- Ambitious, driven, and curious. Interested in working for a startup
- Obsessed with quality and detail oriented
- Experienced in customer service
We offer you:
- A flexible work from home environment
- Weekly in-person team meetings
- Growth opportunities with a team of passionate, loyal, and health minded coworkers
- Positive social impact and daily interactions with mental health care providers
We value a good fit over experience but relevant experience in the clinical world is esteemed. If you’ve ever worked a front desk or managed a clinic we would love to hear your story. Similarly, if you have experience supporting another SaaS, we’d love to hear from you.
Owl is an early startup and as such does not have an office at present. As a result, this role will involve telecommuting (i.e. working from home). You will need to be able to work remotely from a professional, quiet home office and attend weekly team meetings in Toronto. We communicate over Slack during the workday.
Some hints on how to apply for this job:
- Check out www.owlpractice.ca so you know what we’re about (you’d be surprised how many people don’t!). If you’re interested, consider applying!
- Send us your resume and include a cover letter that lets us get to know you a bit, and why you’re interested in working at Owl Practice. Be sure to answer this one question:
- Why a mental health startup?
If you’re looking for a hands-on opportunity to work with a talented team in a fast-paced startup environment, we want to meet you!
Job Type: Full-time
- customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Bachelor's Degree (Preferred)
- Toronto, ON (Preferred)