Customer Service Rep
TruGreen Energy is looking for a customer service representative at our office in Emerald Park, SK. The ideal candidate must be passionate about what our company has to offer and truly believe in the vision we sell. This excitement must come through on every call to guarantee that customers enjoy speaking to you and want to learn more about the company and what we offer. You can relax and enjoy your day in an office while making connections all over the province. There is no cold calling, all leads are pre-qualified. The target is to ensure excellent service standards and maintain high customer satisfaction.
- Manage incoming calls
- Contact potential or existing customers via telephone and promote products and services
- Calling potential clients to book meetings between the client and Energy Consultants
- Enter and update customer information in the database
- Keep records of calls, customer interactions and note useful information
- Provide customers with accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Occasional filing and paperwork
- Customer support experience or experience as a client service representative
- Experience in sales or telemarketing is an asset but not required.
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Familiarity with computers and programs such as excel.
- High school diploma
Why work here?
You'll join an organization that focuses on renewable energy and succeeds by bringing out the best in its people. You'll be part of a supportive, inclusive team that shares common values - including a fundamental respect for each other.
Working at TruGreen means being part of a dynamic & ambitious team that evolves every day. We focus on self-improvement. The schedules are flexible and there is always room to bring new ideas.
Base salary based on the experience PLUS commissions based on your monthly appointments booked. Benefits package included.
If this opportunity interests you, please respond to this ad with a resume and cover letter telling us about yourself as well as any relevant experience. Thanks for your time and look forward to hearing from you!
Job Type: Full-time
- Sales: 1 year (Preferred)