- Teaching and mentoring students in IELTS Test Preparation/General English
- Providing guidance to students and helping to accomplish their varied learning goals
- Helping students make corresponding study plans
- Conducting teaching plans and curriculum
- Assisting in course scheduling and coordination
- Collaborating with the Marketing department to develop a variety of content marketing materials
- Monitoring in self-study sessions
- Working closely with other departments for tasks of educational purposes.
- Have profound knowledge of the philosophy of IELTS Test and deep understanding of the IELTS teaching methods.
- At least 3 years of IELTS Test teaching experience for international students.
- Passionate, patient, embracing challenges, a good team player.
- Mandarin is a plus.
- Flexible to work in the night time, tech-savvy to deliver online teaching via Zoom.
Expected start date: 2021-June/July
Job Types: Part-time, Temporary
Salary: $25.00-$30.00 per hour
- IELTS instructor: 2 years (Required)