Stoney Creek, ON
AA FLOORS & MORE LTD. Stoney Creekis a dealer of top-quality floor coverings. We specialize in wide range of Hardwood Flooring and Natural Stone products that are available in a variety of sizes, finishes and colours to satisfy all your job specifications and custom needs. We offer professional installation to all commercial, residential, and institutional sectors and have the capacity to take on any size and number of projects.Our new Stoney Creek show room/Warehouse is seeking is seeking dynamic and motivated salespeople to join our team.This is a great career with a lot of earning potential! Flooring experience is a definite plus, but if you have an engaging personality, an eye for color and design and a genuine love of helping people we'd like to talk to you.
- Working knowledge of residential and commercial flooring, tile and carpet knowledge is an assess
- A passion for customer service
- Experience in a retail flooring sales environment (3 years minimum)
- Intermediate knowledge of computersand the ability to multi-task
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication as well as teamwork skills
- Motivation with a strong drive and desire to succeed in a sales role
- Strong interpersonal, organizational and time management skills
- Ability to remain individually productive
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Must be able to work on Saturday and ability to work a flexible schedule including evenings
- Work with clients in company showrooms, off site events and clients' residences to select products, schedule appointments
- Estimate and measure flooring installation projects
- Provide exceptional customer service
- Build and maintain relationships with new and existing clients
- Provide assistance to clients in the design showroom
- Data Entry and day to day maintenance of sales activity tracking leads program
- Process orders and payments
- Project Management; tracking orders and providing client with updates and follow up
- Meeting and exceeding sales goals
- Prepare special-order quoting for houses, rooms, etc.
- Answering Phones
Only applicants with a Retail Flooring or Flooring sales experience and proven record will be contacted.
If you want to become a member of our team and posses the required skills, please submit your resume in confidence. No phone calls or walk-ins please.
Pay: $35,000.00 - $50,000.00 per year, depends on experience, plus bonuses
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Candidate lives in Burlington Stoney Creek/ Hamilton/ Grimsby areas preferred.
- Valid Drivers G License (Required)
Reference ID: 002
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: $35,000.00 to $50,000.00 /year
- 8 Hour Shift
- Day shift
- Flooring and Associate: 5 years (Required)
- Customer Service: 5 years (Preferred)