Serving as Nanaimo’s only dedicated BMW/MINI center, we at BMW/MINI Nanaimo take pride in our reputation for upholding the highest standards of customer service. Our team is committed to excellence and our employees love coming to work every day! We work together to ensure that everyone shares in our team’s successes.
We are looking for someone with a great personality to be our Service Administrator. As our Service Administrator, you will process warranty claims and interact with service advisors, technicians, accountants, managers, and other industry personnel to ensure the dealership is paid for warranty work.
If you have a strong work ethic and appreciate a team-driven environment, a bright new career may be waiting for you at BMW/MINI Nanaimo!
Why work with us? We believe in community – our employees, our customers, and our local charities.
- Competitive pay, medical and dental benefits
- Challenge and career growth opportunities across our group of dealerships
- A fun, positive team environment!
- “Drive your own brand” purchase plans and discounts at our luxury dealerships, the Villa Eyrie Resort, and our world-class Motorsport Circuit
- And much more . . .ask us!
What you will do . . .
- Prepare, record, submit, track, follow-up and reconcile warranty claims
- Keep abreast of factory recalls, announcements, and warranty criteria
- Maintain service and customer records
- Establish productive relationships with employees, manufacturers, warranty representatives
Our ideal Warranty Administrator . . .
- Is personable, full of energy and has great listening/communication skills
- Has an aptitude for educating others
- Is fair-minded and respectful
- Is patient and persistent
- Has the confidence to ask for what is owed
What you will need to be part of our great team . . .
- Experience in the automotive industry preferred
- Experience as a Warranty Administrator an asset
- Basic accounting and payroll knowledge an asset
- Proficiency with computers
- Excellent listening/communication skills
- An aptitude for organized, analytical thinking
- Process-driven work style
*A criminal record check and driver’s abstract report will be required upon hire
Job Type: Full-time
- Are you currently in Canada?
- Are you legally entitled to work in Canada?
- Automotive Industry: 1 year (required)
- Basic Accounting / Payroll: 1 year (preferred)
- Driver's License (required)