Objective: Operating out of our Newmarket Distribution Centre and reporting to the Warehouse Manager, the primary responsibility of this position is to ensure the efficient picking of store orders for shipment and that the correct number and type of product is loaded.
- Receive shipments that come from suppliers
- Allocate product in accordance with stores
- Ensure the correct number of goods are packed
- Maintain a clean, neat and orderly facility
- Assist with receiving and storing of incoming stock
- Other duties may be assigned
- Must be able to lift 20 lbs
- Walking, bending, standing for a full 8-hour shift is required
- Warehouse experience is an asset
- Read and interpret numbers and instructions
- Great attention to detail
SVP Sports is an organization committed to diversity and inclusion to drive our business results and create a better future every day for our diverse employees, consumers, partners, and communities.
We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Minorities/All Genders/Persons With Disabilities
SVP SPORTS offers a rewarding employment experience with opportunity for continuous career development.
Culture for Growth | Employee Health & Well Being Benefits | Bonus Program | Every Voice Matters | Life at SVP SPORTS | Flexibility & Mobility
Full-time hours: 40-44 per week
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From $16.00 per hour
- Casual dress
- Flexible schedule
- On-site parking
- Profit sharing
- Store discount
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Night shift
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Plastic shield at work stations
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place