IMMEDIATE OPENING : Okotoks Honda is looking for a 2 Financial Services Managers to join our high volume team.
Okotoks Honda - the #1 Google Rated and Reviewed Honda dealership in Calgary, Alberta and Canada as well as the 2018 Award Winner of Honda's Driving Excellence Program. Our family owned business since 1992 offers a customer services and satisfaction culture and succeeds through teamwork, a passion for being the best in the industry and providing a white glove customer experience. Our goal is not only to provide our employees a place to feel at home but also a fulfilling career. While we offer a “promote from within culture”, we understand strengths of positive candidates externally. Training, competitive pay plans, benefits and perks are included as well as incentives on vehicle purchases, parts and service.
- Display and sell benefits of financial and insurance programs (e.g. extended warranties, financing and credit life, accident and health insurance plans) to customers.
- Create additional revenue by managing previous customer files
- Adhere to a standard of professional ethics
- Structure deals in accordance with lender, manufacturer and dealership guidelines.
- Perform credit interview, prepare credit application and determine proper selling strategy.
- Verification and accuracy of all documents to ensure bank funding.
- Evaluate lender programs, discuss deals with lenders, and work all files diligently to obtain approvals.
- Analyze credit reports, be able to recognize a conventional deal and turn over accordingly.
- Minimum of 1 years experience in an Automotive Finance Manager position.
- Retail Sales and Management experience is an asset.
- CDK/ADP/180 experience is an asset.
- Excellent understanding of sales, finance, and management.
- Ability to read, understand, and calculate banking figures such as; discounts, interest rates, implicit finance amounts, percentages, and commission etc.
Hours of work : Full time.
Job Type: Full-time