Steve's Automotive is looking for a Service Advisor to join our team!
When customers come to Steve's Automotive, they look to us to provide unmatched customer care and an experience that's second to none. If you share our passion for representing a high-quality company, we would like to hear from you.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for greeting and handling customer inquiries over the phone, text, email, and in person
- Schedule appointments, quoting repair orders, maintaining constant and professional communication with the client.
- Managing workflow; responsible for keeping the technicians as efficient as possible.
- MUST be committed to delivering excellent customer service and value to our clients.
Required Skills and Behaviours
- Excellent communication skills by phone, email, text, or in person.
- Strong presentation skills
- A desire to solve problems for clients and technicians alike.
- Professional manner
- Strong work ethic
- MUST be comfortable using and learning technology. We use technology for everything, including digital inspection, digital quoting, and our primary means of communication with our clients is text/email.
- Previous Service Advisor experience preferred (1 year)
- Valid Ontario driver's license with clean abstract
- Computing skills. Comfortable using and learning technology
What We Offer
- Fun work environment and excellent company culture
- A very competitive pay plan with profit sharing paid regularly
- Working with experienced technicians
- Full benefit package
- Monday to Friday, 7:30 - 5:00.
- No Weekends, No Shift Work, No Nights
- Entire shop is equipped with central air.
We thank all applicants who apply, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Current Service Advisors from independent shops and dealerships are welcome to apply - your resume will be collected with the strictest confidence.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- On-site parking
- Profit sharing
- service advisor: 1 year (preferred)
- Customer Service: 1 year (preferred)
Work Location: In person