Do you want to become financially independent and diversify your entrepreneurial skills? Then apply now for an opportunity to grow with one of the fastest-growing companies in Canada!
Canada Prime Marketing is very proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment.
The candidate for this position will excel at closing different business opportunities. By using a consulting approach to sales, this person will use their expertise to identify and qualify leads, leading sales opportunities with both new and existing customers. The core responsibility of this position is to support TELUS campaigns.
If you are selected to join our team you will be gaining exposure to strategic Marketing, Sales Campaigns, and Products currently used by a Fortune 500 Company.
We offer a competitive package, attractive commission structure, additional bonuses, and frequent opportunities for growth and promotion.
- Prospect and qualify new sales leads.
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Identify and establish contact with potential customers
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
- Explain products and services to customers
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports
- Complete sales training modules and product knowledge training
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Set follow-up appointments to keep customers aware of the latest developments
- Coordinate with our World Class Sales Managers, Team Leads, and fellow Sales Executives.
- Supporting TELUS Marketing Campaigns.
- Demonstrated ability in meeting sales objectives
- Effective interpersonal communication skills and fluency in English.
- Excellent verbal and written expression.
- Have a punctual and friendly approach to the role.
- Be alert and exert efforts into increases customer retention.
- Strong negotiation skills
Telecommunications experience an asset, but not required
Prior sales experience an asset, but not required
Why Canada Prime Marketing?
Being one of the fastest-growing companies in Canada and working for internationally recognized brands all over the world, CPM allows its workforce to not only gain exceptional experience but also to grow in the corporate sector and develop a rewarding career. We offer a rich culture that values collaboration, leadership, and ensures the growth and development of each individual.
Moreover, working with Canada Prime Marketing, the individual receives several perks and benefits such as:
- Additional Bonuses
- Travel Incentives
- Potential Earnings: $60, 000+ / Year
- Transportation and accommodation when required.
- Opportunity to attend events and seminars of world-renowned speakers and authors like Tony Robbins, Grant Cardone, Gary Vaynerchuk, Brian Tracy, and more.
- Experience with industry-leading organizations.
- Team nights and events!
- World-class sales training (and personal development) under the supervision of top-notch Experts & Mentors.
At CPM, we support our employees in raising their potential through training workshops and conferences in the field of sales, systems, and communication. We offer competitive packages and flexible schedules. We believe our people are our greatest asset.
Job Type: Full-time, (flexible schedules)
Seniority level: Entry level
Job Location: SURREY, BC, Canada.
Come and see why it's worth joining us!
About Canada Prime Marketing
CPM is a leader in the sales and marketing industry and a Fortune 500 Best Telecommunication Partner. CPM was also voted by Mcleans Magazine 2017 as one of the #1 marketing companies in western Canada and awarded Canada's Fastest-Growing Companies three years in a row. By connecting businesses with a dedicated sales team and a powerful platform, CPM delivers seamless local search marketing for businesses that want to be validated by existing customers and discovered by new ones. CPM optimizes its approach for the ever-changing direct selling strategy to ensure local businesses are visible and relevant online. With the client relationship as the foundation, CPM Team makes sales and marketing efficient, effective and affordable for all. Learn more about our company here: https://www.canadaprimemarketing.com/
Send in your resume and come learn why you will love working with our team!
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent, Casual
Salary: Up to $60,000.00 per year
*The health and safety of our team members, candidates and communities is our top priority. We are committed to acting responsibly and have numerous health and safety protocols and precautions in place to stop the spread of COVID-19.
- sales: 1 year (preferred)