We are searching for a Personal Admin Assistant (PART-TIME) who can assist with in-home office administrative tasks and some basic personal needs. Position available in September 2020. The Personal Assistant will be responsible for running errands, maintaining business files and assisting with creating outgoing correspondence. The ideal candidate for this position is a positive reliable self-starter who can work well under pressure for time sensitive needs and multi-task efficiently. After the 3 month introductory period, candidate will be evaluated for the potential of increased hours and possible rate increase based on outstanding performance.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Screening phone calls, responding to emails, running errands, scheduling appointments, arranging travel, preparing documents and note taking, Paying utility bills, going to the bank/groceries and other errands.
- High school diploma/GED required (Associate degree preferred)
- Valid driver’s license with clean driving record
- Strong sense of responsibility and ability to complete tasks with minimal supervision
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (preferably Excel), Quick-books is a plus
- Impeccable written and oral communication skills with attention to detail.
- Reliable and proactive with positive attitude
- Professional appearance, non-smoker, clean and organized.
- Willing to undergo background check and drug test as part of the hiring process
- Must have own car for running errands (mileage or gas will be reimbursed)
- Flexible schedule (willing to work 10 hours per week to start and will increase to 25 hrs per week after the probation period). Position available in September 2020.
SALARY: $20 Canadian Dollar
THIS POSITION IS ONLY PART-TIME. RATE IS NON-NEGOTIABLE.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $20.00 per hour
- paying bills: 1 year (Preferred)
- personal assistant: 1 year (Required)