Denninger Limited is one of the finest food companies in the world. For more than 60 years, quality has been the founding criteria of our company. Denninger’s has five retail locations, a manufacturing plant and a warehouse all located throughout Southern Ontario. Denninger’s associates are hand picked to provide the best service in the industry. If you have a passion for customer service and thrive in a team environment, Denninger’s is the place for you!
We offer a rewarding and fun work atmosphere with flexible work schedules, competitive salary options and all associates receive a 20% discount on our product. We provide training focused on practical skills and teamwork, along with opportunities for career advancement.
Responsible for bakery products and serving customers at the Bakery Assistantin a courteous and friendly manner. We have Full Timepositions available at our Burlington location. The schedule will fluctuate depending on store needs, but will include days, evenings, and weekends.
- Assists customers in the selection of bakery products and other products sold in the bakery
- Weighs, prices and wraps bakery products selected by customers
- Ensure that the Bakery counter display is well stocked in a visually appealing manner with proper regard to product rotation
- Monitor quality of product and report any concerns to the Bakery Department Supervisor
- 1-2 years of experience working at a Bakery counter
- 1-2 years experience in a customer service role
- Able to work evenings, days, weekends
- Friendly, energetic and comfortable interacting with customers
- Comfortable working in a team environment
- Experience working with bread slicers, weight scales, ovens
Essential Job Functions
- Standing and walking for extended periods of time. Bend and stoop to grasp objects and climb ladders. Bend and twist the upper body, reach above and below shoulders.
- Bend and lift loads, not to exceed 25 pounds, push and pull carts weighing up to 100 pounds.
- Repetitive use of hands for grasping, pushing, pulling and fine manipulation.
- Environmental exposure to extreme temperatures (coolers, ovens, freezer, outdoors, etc.)
We thank all applicants, however, only those being considered for an interview will be contacted.
R. Denninger Limited is an equal opportunity employer and we value the importance of diversity and dignity in the workplace. If you are contacted by R. Denninger Limited regarding a job opportunity, please advise prior to the interview if you require accommodation and we will work with you to make appropriate arrangements.
Job Type: Full-time
- bakery: 1 year (Preferred)
- Burlington, ON (Preferred)