FMC (Fleet Maintenance Control) Truck and Auto we are a service centre with eight bays in a 15,000 square foot facility. We take pride in providing customized fleet maintenance at a cost as low as possible, keeping within the safety standards at their highest level. Our full service automotive repair facility specializes in Heavy and Light Truck & Diesel Repair, Automotive Repair to all makes & models.
FMC Truck & Auto is a Complete Maintenance Service Centre specializing in Heavy Truck and Trailer, Medium to Light Duty, Diesel Repair, Automotive repairs to all makes and models.
Candidate must have a minimum of 1 - 3 years of experience in the Heavy Truck Fleet, Trailer and Automotive Industry.
They must be a high performer, juggle competing demands and be able to work under pressure, as well as bring a high degree of customer service excellence to this role.
This is a full-time permanent position.
- Handle client’s calls and walk-in inquiries with tact, diplomacy and professionalism at all times building a lasting and positive business relationship.
- Source and provide parts to technicians in the shop
- Process Parts, Work Orders, Inventory Tracking
- Navigate with ease and proficiency all internal/external parts ordering/catalogue software systems
- Work as a positive team member at all times and when needed assist co-workers on part sales
- Load and Unload deliveries
- Operate a forklift an asset
- Process and handle core returns
- Maintain and build customer rapport by continuous relationship with our customer base.
- Continuous personal improvement as well as furthering and updating job knowledge by participating in external/internal educational (online/in-class) manufacturers training opportunities.
- Maintaining a professional demeanor and appearance at the counter at all times, including company provided uniforms only and PPE at all times.
- Responsible to themselves and to their job in supporting our culture in a positive way. At every interaction, either with internal or external customers we must work to make each experience a rewarding one
- Minimum 1 – 3 years experience in Heavy Equipment/Automotive Parts an asset
- Able to work autonomously with proven results
- Work under minimum supervision and reporting to Shop Foreman and Manager
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Must source, price and provide parts to technician in the shop
- Ability to multitask and prioritize, handling competing demands with tact and diplomacy
- Organized and detail-oriented, with the ability to utilize your knowledge base.
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs
- Experience in Snap On Shop-Key Pro, Shop-Key Management System, Microsoft Office software systems
- Superior problem-solving abilities
- Wage based on applicable experience
**Other duties as assigned
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $37,000.00-$47,000.00 per year
- Casual Dress
- Dental Care
- Employee Assistance Program
- Extended Health Care
- Life Insurance
- On-site Parking
- Vision Care
- 8 Hour Shift
- Monday to Friday
- Inventory: 1 year (Preferred)
- Automotive Parts: 1 year (Preferred)