We are hiring a Part Time and Full Time Infusion & Injection Nurses (RN or LPN) to support treatments in clinic and homecare settings within the Red Deer, AB area.
At Innomar, we are united in our responsibility to create healthier futures. Our Field Nurses (Field Infusion/Injection Nurse) are the caring conduit to our patients. They provide specialized infusion/injection therapies and nursing services to our oncology, auto-immune and rare disease patients. Patient care takes place in either outpatient clinics or homecare settings, depending on the therapy and the patient. In this role, you provide patients and their caregivers with continuous education and support with regard to their diseases and therapies. You are an integral part of their circle of care.
As a field nurse at Innomar, you are the front-line to our patients every day. You are the ambassador of the company and our programs. Your compassion and expertise is what makes our business thrive. Our field nurses are the people who make the most difference in the lives of our patients.
- You will administer medication (IV, IM and SC) in our patients home or in one of our specialty clinic settings
- Monitor post-injection/infusion treatments, chart and report on activities
- Provide patient education
- Coordinate daily with patients, case managers, physicians, scheduling and other departments to meet established timelines for scheduling appointments, treatments and communication of information
- Work collaboratively within multidisciplinary healthcare team providing oversight and delegation of applicable tasks to RPN/LPN as authorized by each provincial college of nurses.
If this is the right role for you, you’re a qualified registered nurse or licensed practical nurse(with valid provincial license from the College of Nurses) and have a CPR certificate. ACLS is required. You will have 1-2 years of experience in critical care, emergency, acute care inpatient/outpatient or homecare settings. As part of a large remote team, you are able to work autonomously, with little supervision.
The patient is at the heart of everything we do, and our nurses are the front-line to our patients. We need them to have excellent customer service skills, the ability to problem solve quickly and resolve issues effectively. We are looking for nurses with strong business and financial acumen, since we are a partner with other stakeholders in the healthcare industry. Not only do you need to have excellent patient care, we also need you to have computer proficiency. You must hold and maintain a valid, non-expired and unrestricted drivers license, along with access to a reliable vehicle and car insurance.
- Extended health care
- Vision care
- Bonus scheme
- Dental care
- Life insurance
- Employee assistance programs
- Wellness programs
Part-time hours: 24-40 per week
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Casual, Permanent
- nursing : 1 year (Preferred)
- drivers (Required)
- nursing (Required)