Regular Assistant – approximately 26 hours/week; M-Th 8:55 a.m. – 3:30 p.m. and Friday 8:35 a.m. – 11:35 a.m.
Fairlane Colony School is located east of Wrentham (from the junction of highway 36 and 61, 16 km east on highway 61, 6.5km south on Range Road 150, 1.6km west on Twp Rd 62)
The ideal candidate will:
- Be prepared to always demonstrate respect for Hutterite culture, traditions and beliefs
- Have a positive attitude about children, learning and schools
- Have a critical role in instruction, under the supervision of the teacher
- Be able to work well independently and with the teacher
- Support English Language Learners in language acquisition
- This position will commence August 26, 2019. Resumes, including references, are invited. Please indicate the position for which you wish to be considered and include a Reference Release Form (available on our website). Shortlisting will take place as applications are received. Only candidates chosen for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Part-time
- classroom support: 1 year (Preferred)