At a time when digital technology is transforming every industry and every part of our daily lives and work routines, our customers are increasingly looking for a partner whose business interests are fundamentally aligned with their own. At Synchroworks, our client’s interests are core to our success.
As part of the Synchroworks Consulting team, the full-time Social Media Specialist will help strategize and manage social media content for various clients across multiple industries. This role is well-suited for a self-motivated team player with strong creative, problem-solving, and project management abilities. The successful candidate will be working under pressure in a fast-paced environment while managing and prioritizing multiple tasks.
The Social Media Specialist will be reporting directly to the Digital Content Manager but will be working very closely with the digital and project management teams to ensure we are developing the best strategies and content for our clients.
At Synchroworks, we are always committed to the happiness and growth of our employees. We solve problems as a team, make decisions as a team, and grow as a team.
What you’ll be doing:
- Managing multiple client’s social media accounts.
- Developing and executing social media plans for Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn. This includes planning and building social media calendars up to 6 months in advance.
- Working directly with the digital content and creative teams to ensure all content is created and uploaded in a timely manner.
- Performing social media analytics, including ongoing measurement of follower growth, report on social media trends and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Monitoring media and current trends to identify solutions and encourage ongoing proactive opportunities.
What we’re looking for:
- A College Diploma or University Degree in the field of Marketing or Communications
- Minimum of 2 years social media management experience
- Excellent understanding and interest in the major social media platforms and their best practices, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Google AdWords and YouTube
- Experience with programs such as SEM Rush, Buffer, and/or Sprout Social
- Creativity and experience with a wide range of innovative marketing approaches
- Understanding of content marketing tactics, such as SEO, digital advertising and social media marketing
- Excellent writing skills and understanding of ‘tone of voice’ for various types of content (e.g. email campaigns, social media captions, etc.)
- Excellent understanding of establishing social media KPIs and ongoing measurement and reporting
- Proven record of content creation
- Experience with doing audience and buyer persona research
- Design/graphics skills is considered an asset
What you’ll be a part of:
- Open concept, fresh, collaborative workspace & free parking
- Remote work capability
- Grow your career with challenging and rewarding work that makes a difference
- A fun, passionate team
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Social Media Marketing: 1 year (Required)