Do you want to be part of a team that creates one of the world’s leading cloud-based Access Control software solutions? We are seeking technical individuals who thrive on customer success. Working at Feenics offers a unique opportunity to grow and directly impact the changing security market.
Feenics Inc. (www.feenics.com) is the developer of a leading cloud-based access control as a service (ACaaS) solution: Keep by FeenicsTM. It is the industry's most secure and agile cloud-based access control that can be managed from anywhere there is an Internet connection. Keep employs a friendly, intuitive and feature-rich user interface (UI) that uses a native Windows app, with robust features, as well as a web client and mobile clients. The platform is built using open architecture hardware for limitless interoperability, plus it is fortified by the security, disaster recovery and redundancy of Amazon Web Services (AWS). Feenics is a Select AWS Technology Partner.
As a Technical Support Specialist, you will be the voice of Feenics to the customer and occasionally the end user. This role requires interpersonal skills and technical knowledge. Some tasks you may be involved in include:
- Working with customers to identify problems and advising on the solution
- Logging and keeping records of customer requests
- Analyzing call logs so you can spot common trends and underlying problems
- Updating self-help documents to empower users
- Installing software on servers/appliances for new orders
- Testing returned equipment to identify issues
- Support the roll out of new products and features
Interested individuals must be willing to work in a changing environment with a growing product line. New features and updates are released monthly and will require the ability adapt quickly and disperse that information reliably to customers.
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to deal with difficult callers
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple open tickets simultaneously
- Rapidly establish working relationships with customers
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Working knowledge of TCP/IP devices
- Good interpersonal and customer care skills
- Excellent record keeping skills
While these skills are not required, possessing these additional skills will provide a benefit within this role.
- Experience with Access Control hardware
- Familiarity in the Security Integration industry
- Microsoft Word and Excel proficiency
- Previous Customer Service experience
- Demonstrated ability to learn new technologies quickly
- 1 - year experience with a college diploma in computer - engineering, programming or electrical technician/technologist
Hours and environment
As technical support, you will be expected to work 40 hours a week, with set hours from 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM Eastern. Job may also require successful candidate to be on-call. Much of your day will be spent on the phone or emailing customers. Other tasks will involve working in a lab environment to test returned hardware for faults.