You might not know our name, but you know where we are. That’s because Compass Group Canada is part of a global foodservice and support services company that’s the 6th largest employer in the world, with 625,000 employees..
Now, if you were to come on board as one of our Patient Food Services Supervisors, we’d ask you to do the following for us:
- As a member of our team, you will be responsible for providing direct supervision and training of all staff in Patient Food Services and will provide leadership in the development of a superior customer service culture in Food Services
- The successful incumbent will supervise the daily operations of the Patient Food Services Department, including meal service to patients, sanitation, ware washing and security.
- Continually monitoring operations, and completing assessments and necessary action plans to provide optimal nutrition care and meal service to patients/residents
- Drives patient satisfaction and maintains client relationships through rounding.
- Recognizes and adopts activities appropriate to the specific needs of the patient/resident population and demonstrates knowledge of specific issues directly related to age of patient population
- Ensure strict compliance with Compass’ Quality Assurance and Health and Safety Program, Occupational Health and Safety Act and WHMIS regulations.
- Manages and controls resources and materials to ensure quality, adequacy of supply and cost control within budgetary guidelines.
Think you have what it takes to be our Patient Food Service Supervisors? We’re committed to hiring the best talent for the role. Here’s how we’ll know you’ll be successful in the role.
- FoodSafe Level 1 / Food Safety Certification.
- A minimum of 1-2 years of experience in supervising a diverse team in healthcare environment.
- CSNM is preferred
- Comprehensive health and safety knowledge and training.
- Strong supervisory skills and the capability to motivate and lead staff.
- Employee relations experience in a unionized environment is an asset.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office.
Compass Group Canada is committed to nurturing a diverse workforce representative of the communities within which we operate. We encourage and are pleased to consider all qualified candidates, without regard to race, colour, citizenship, religion, sex, marital / family status, sexual orientation, gender identity, aboriginal status, age, disability or persons who may require an accommodation, to apply.
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: Up to $50,000.00 per year
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- RRSP match
- Vision care