We are looking for reliable, fun and independent casual Brand Ambassadors to showcase our products and the Big Rock brand on evenings and weekends, for about 6-25 hours per week. We also need Brand Ambassadors to lead engaging and entertaining brewery tours at Big Rock as we evolve into a hot spot for craft beer enthusiasts, visitors and travelers.
Big Rock Brewery is looking for enthusiastic brand representatives to work part time at both the Brew Pub in Liberty Village as well as external community events.
The responsibilities of the Big Rock Brand Representative:
- Staffing and maintaining the tasting room and retail space at the Brew Pub in Liberty Village
- Assist with set up, execution and tear down at festivals and events as required
- Lead brewery tours
- Promote the Big Rock brand through memorable customer experiences
- Be able to explain and discuss the brewing process as well as the many different styles of beers
- Support Big Rock Breweries production as required
- Support our inside sales team
- Be SmartServe certified
- Full G Drivers licence
- 1 year of serving experience
- Experience in the beer industry would be considered an asset
- Experience working events as a brand representative or serving alcohol at events would be considered an asset
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Outgoing, Customer Service Skills
- Have the ability to work successfully as an individual and a team contributor
- Have an interest in furthering their knowledge about beer and the brewing process
- Have a flexible schedule, be willing to do some travel
- Be able to lift 75kg
A little about us…..
Founded in 1985 by Ed McNally, a retired lawyer and barley farmer who had a vision to create a craft brewery long before there was even such a term, we are now proud to have breweries in Vancouver, Calgary and Ontario – making us one of Canada’s largest, independent, true craft brewers. Dedicated to brewing quality craft beer and growing the communities we are a part of, our Brewmasters make beer with skill and imagination, utilizing local ingredients and innovative processes, all rooted in Ed’s original passion for excellence.
We are always looking to bring passionate supporters of craft beer along with us on our journey. Our team comprises a group of people who have the opportunity to grow their skills and be creative. Our people feel constantly challenged as we strive to expand our horizons, both literally (such as with new bricks and mortar) and figuratively, as we experiment with rare and novel brewing techniques and unusual ingredients.
We thank all candidates for applying; however please note only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Job Type: Casual
- Serving: 1 year (Preferred)