Introduce yourself: we want to know you! Desjardins Group is not only North America’s strongest financial institution, it has also been recognized as a Best Employer in Canada for several years now. Its 47,000 employees and 5,000 officers contribute to maintaining its leading position in online and mobile banking services. Desjardins Group is a corporate citizen that puts people first!
For vacant positions available in Quebec, please note that knowledge of French is required.
Desjardins values diversity and equity in the workforce and is committed to meeting the needs of people with disabilities by adapting the recruitment process, as needed.
Desjardins Group is the largest cooperative financial group in Canada, and one of the largest employers in the country. It offers a full range of financial products and services and is home to a wealth of expertise in property and casualty insurance, life and health insurance, wealth management, services for businesses of all sizes, securities brokerage, asset management, venture capital, and secure, leading-edge virtual access methods.
Desjardins Insurance is looking for motivated people to join its life and health insurance teams. Specifically, you’d be analyzing claims submitted by our members and clients.
This is the career for you if
- You’re naturally curious and excited for an opportunity where you can make an impact
- You’re able to provide exceptional customer service in both French and English
- You have a people-focused approach
- You’re a critical thinker with good analytical skills
- You have experience or training in one of the following areas: social services, healthcare, life and health insurance, administration, human resources
- Curious to know what all these fields have in common? Send us your application and let us show you a diverse and rewarding career!
None of the stereotypes
- No suit and tie!
- No medical exam!
- No sales!
Why work for us
- Flexible schedule, 35-hour week, Monday to Friday
- Paid overtime
- Work-from-home options
- A positive work environment and engaging teams
- Professional development opportunities
- Competitive working conditions
- More than 45,000 employees
- A clear objective: to become everyone’s #1 choice
- The leading cooperative financial group in Canada
- Strong values
- The strongest presence in Quebec of any financial institution
Job Type: Full-time