We are an established Canadian facility, maintenance company. We provide a variety of services to large retail and commercial businesses nationally.
We have a competitive compensation & benefits plan including health, dental and vision, and a pension plan after 1 year.
The Operations Manager AKA (RPM) will report to the Head of Partner Relations. The RPM’s focus is to be a key liaison between United and the Partners within the specified regions. This role will play an important part in collaborating internally across regions with the Retention, Learning & Development (L & D), Finance and Equipment Services departments and externally with third party vendors to ensure that our Partners needs are being met as per expectations and ultimately meeting and exceeding Customer expectations. The role will also work closely within the Partner Relations and Effectiveness department with the Program Coordinators and L & D to enhance the Partner skillsets, performance, and experience. This role will focus on ensuring Legal and
Process Compliance, Subcontractor Recruitment and Performance Management, Subcontractor Change Overs (PCO’s), Issues Escalation and Compliance.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Execution of United Services Group’s Vision, Mission, Values and Strategic plans.
- Lead/Implement National Subcontractor Meetings Quarterly/Annually.
- Manage Subcontractor Recruitment process and create a Resource Pool of trained Subcontractor within the regions.
- Ensure legal compliances of Subcontractors by implementing United Hiring Packages.
- Provide key support to the Regional teams in managing the performance management process with the Contractors.
- Lead and manage the Contractor Change Over (PCO) process within United and with external vendors to ensure seamless transition of Partners.
- Managing Contractor Issues Escalation process.
- Attending legal “Discoveries” on behalf of United Services Group, if required
- Collaborating and Co-developing with the Account Management and Retention teams: Solution to Issues Raised by Contractors and/or New Programs/Plans for Contractors to Be the First Choice Company for Contractors
- Calibration Walks with Account Management teams and Contractors.
- Implementing guidelines, processes, and procedures for Contractor Relations Department Contractors and their employees within Salesforce.
Job Requirements and Expectation
- Available to address customer and Contractor needs and concerns in a timely manner.
- Willing to travel frequently within the designated territory or outside the province as may be required from time to time.
- Ability to deal with high level of stress and solve problems as they arise.
- Ability to work flexible shifts on a rotation basis.
- Available to address concerns in a 24/7 environment
- Business acumen
- Task management & Planning skills
- Communication Skills: Active listening, verbal, and written communication skills
- Conflict management & negotiation skills.
- Needs assessment and information gathering.
- Advanced Technology competency
- Managing budgeting & costing (Cost Breakdowns)
- Expertise in floor-care and cleaning procedures is an asset.
- Process and compliancy driven.
- Superior time management and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work independently.