In 1954, an enterprising salesman named Ray Kroc discovered a small burger restaurant in California, and wrote the first page of McDonald’s® history. In 1967, the first McDonald’s Canada opened in Richmond, B.C. and we’ve been growing with our communities and serving quality food at great a value ever since. Today, McDonald’s Canada is proud to be one of the world’s leading foodservice retailers. From coast to coast, we serve delicious choices to more than 2.5 million people in over 1,400 locations every day. We’re also more than just your local restaurant. We’re hardworking small-business men and women, students working part-time, seniors getting the most out of life, and volunteers lending time to make a difference in the communities we live and work in.
Prepare food products for customers maintaining the highest level of product quality and cleanliness. Provide prompt and efficient service to customers in a courteous and friendly manner while striving to exceed customer expectations and achieve 100% customer satisfaction.
Initiates actions to correct customer complaints and refers serious customer concerns to management immediately
Ensures all products are packaged in approved wrapping/containers. Ensures products/supplies are rotated in and out of storage
Up to 9 kg (20 lbs)
Partial high school education or equivalent experience preferred
Basic reading, writing, and math skills
Effective communication skills
Good interpersonal skills Demonstrates willingness to learn
Customer service oriented Active team player
Remains calm under pressure
Reliable and dependable
Excellent Work Habits
Integrity and Honesty in Personal and Professional Behaviour
Dependable, works well in fast paced environment, great customer service skills, works well in team atmosphere
- Reliable transportation so you can be on time for every shift
- Flexible to work days, evenings or weekends as needed
- Passion for Customer Service
- Positive attitude
- Must be reliable and able to multi-task
- Willing to work a different shifts such as 5 am-1 pm, 6 am-2 pm, 11 am-7 pm, 2 pm to 10 pm OR 3 pm to 11 pm.
- This FULL TIME position requires a fully flexible availability and only candidates that provide the availability between 5 am and 11 pm will be considered*