One Care Home & Community Support Services is a multi-service and recognized leader which provides home and community services to support and strengthen the health and independence of our clients. We are respected for our friendly, quality and accessible community services in the Huron Perth region and surrounding communities.
The Office Services Coordinator is responsible for overseeing the maintenance of facilities and ensuring that procurement practices meet all applicable standards and policies. The Coordinator ensures proactive maintenance and replacement plans are in place for all facilities and equipment, and that all organization assets are tracked and accurately recorded.
1. College Diploma in Business or related program
2. 3-5 years related work experience
3. Strong Administrative Skills
4. Demonstrated problem solving, ability to plan, assess situations, set priorities and decision making skills.
5. Excellent organizational, planning and documentation skills
6. Demonstrated willingness and ability to be adaptable, build relationships, focus on staff needs and communicate effectively at all levels within the agency and community.
7. Excellent interpersonal, communication, writing and time management skills.
8. Valid Ontario driver’s license.
Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the recruitment and assessment process as required. Applicants are advised to make any needs known in advance
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Dental Care
- Extended Health Care
- RRSP Match
- Vision Care
- 8 Hour Shift
- Monday to Friday
- Temporarily due to COVID-19