We are seeking a full-time individual to perform accounting like functions that involves analyzing our client's invoices to assess costs and making recommendations to lower those costs.
The successful candidate will review, analyze and negotiate rate reductions on various client costs. This involves having telephone conversations with clients, negotiating with vendors and preparing reports to present rate reductions.
Day-to-day tasks include inputting client information and undertaking analysis of invoices and costs, working with clients' vendors to gain authorization on accounts, fostering vendor relationships to ensure best offers and pricing for each client, and creating client proposals that are timely, accurate and maintain a high level of customer service and satisfaction.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Ability to write reports and present potentially complex solutions in an easy-to-understand format, using proper grammar and sentence structure
- Excellent organizational and communication skill
- Superior analytical skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Aptitude to work with large amounts of data and to manage it effectively
- Work well under pressure, meet deadlines
- Accounting experience is an asset
- Excellent customer relationship skills
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $40,000.00 to $42,500.00 /year