Monday - Friday 4:00 pm - 12:00 am
Ricoh Canada Inc. has always been on the forefront of workplace innovation.
Yesterday, that meant creating the first office fax machine, enabling people to work smarter, better and faster than ever before. Today, that means information mobility, which is the ability to capture, manage, access and use the information you need -- wherever and whenever you need it -- driving the results you want.
As for tomorrow, that vision is already taking shape in our heads and labs, too. And when the workplace begins its next major change, our imagination will help drive it.
From meeting your financial goals to time off, we promote the well-being of our employees and show them they're valued. Examples of our People--based programs include:
- Flexible Work Options
- Rewarding your Efforts
Ricoh is currently looking for career-oriented individual to produce customer's projects according to company standards of quality and output by prepping, scanning, inspecting, compiling, assembling and binding documents. Assists Site Manager in ensuring copy jobs are meet to client job specifications and order deadline dates at the lowest possible production cost.
- Delivers messages, telegrams, documents, packages, and other items to business establishments, other LDS locations and private homes as directed by management.
- Travels to delivery site on foot or by bicycle, motorcycle, automobile or public conveyance.
- Performs pick-up and delivery of jobs by accurately following a map and/or written instructions
- Responsible for meeting deadlines by following a standard set of procedures for delivering completed jobs to clients promptly, safely and according to their instructions.
- Prevents delivery errors by maintaining a safe, clean and orderly work environment
- Keeps log of items received and delivered.
- Obtains receipts, signed invoices or other form of payment for articles delivered
- Complies with reporting requirements by completing all paperwork in a timely, accurate and legible manner (ex. completes all delivery receipts quickly).
- Responsible for recording client request through the creation of job tickets and recording of audiotapes detailing client instructions.
- Completes all paperwork in a timely, accurate and legible manner
- May accept new work from customers when delivering completed work
- Checks completed work for accuracy and compliance with customer requirements prior to delivery
- Performs hands-on job review with customer upon delivery to ensure satisfaction
- Troubleshoots problems by communicating effectively and promptly to manager
- Responsible for maintaining compliance with state and company standards by operating a vehicle in a safe and lawful manner and following company guidelines in the event of an accident and/or injury.
- Services vehicle driven, such as checking fluid levels and replenishing fuel
- Presents professional appearance to clients by dressing in professional attire according to company standards
- Performs other duties as assigned
Education & Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Experience with inside or outside sales support preferred
- Previous experience working in a team environment required
- Valid state driver's license and driving record that meets company standards are required.
- Experience in electronic communication devices is required.
- Ability to interpret and execute written and/or verbal job specifications
- Possesses strong verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to be flexible with regards to scheduling
- Basic phone and computer skills (e.g., Microsoft Office Suite)
- Evident physical effort is required to move objects up to 60 lbs.
We are committed to providing you with a safe, healthy, and supportive work environment that helps you to achieve your every day goals both at work and at home. We continuously work to provide you with a well-rounded benefits package and other tools to support you in all areas of your life.
Flexible Work Options
We recognize that juggling all of the various areas of your life can be difficult. Therefore, we offer flexible work arrangements depending on business needs, which allow you to achieve a better work-life balance. These flexible work options include: flextime, telecommuting, job sharing, and part-time work.
Whether it is to relax on the beach, staycation with your family, or take time for yourself, we offer various time-off programs to support your needs. Some examples include vacation with pay and the option of purchasing additional vacation each calendar year, paid Family, Health & Personal (FHP) Days.
We want to help you learn, grow, and achieve your full potential. We offer several programs for you to create your future with us. The programs include:
- The Ricoh Learning Institute
- Individual Development Plan (IDP)
- Education Assistance Program
Rewarding your Efforts
Our compensation strategy is developed to attract and retain the best employees in the industry. Ricoh offers and contributes to a Retirement Plan (RRSP) and depending on the role, Ricoh also offers other compensation initiatives such as commission and bonus plans.
Ricoh's "Be The Change" (BTC) Program offers monetary and non-monetary recognition for those who go the extra mile and exemplify The Ricoh Way.
Job Type: Full-time