Customer Service Operations Manager
Launch your career with TWO MEN AND A TRUCK® and discover the opportunities for growth. At TWO MEN AND A TRUCK® your opportunities for growth are endless.
The Operations Manager is responsible for carrying out the day-to-day franchise activities to meet established operating goals, standards, sales and profits. This is accomplished primarily through: motivating franchise employees; managing daily franchise operations; and consistently exceeding customer expectations. The Operations Manager ensures the franchise is consistently operating in compliance with the franchise agreement, TWO MEN AND A TRUCK® system standards, and applicable laws and regulations.
· Promotes and protects the TWO MEN AND A TRUCK® brand
· Review and analysis sales orders daily
· Responsible for employee accountability and adherence to franchise and system standards and policies
· Assess, dispatch and close Daily Digital sales orders.
· Responsible for employee development and corrective action programs
· Coordinates and directs the fleet maintenance and equipment inventory programs
· Ensures compliance with all MTO regulations and Workplace Health and Safety requirements.
· Handles customer concerns
· Responsible for being the “on-call” emergency contact outside of normal business hours
· Participates in regular training and development programs offered through Stick men university® to further the knowledge of the system
· Actively participates in community, industry or other relevant associations
· Spot check 30% of moves
· Review, analysis, and create Monthly reply card reports
· Regular janitorial up keep of office
Because moving is stressful, we seek candidates with a commitment to customer service and exceeding expectations.
· Excellent oral and written comprehension and communication skills.
· Excellent organizational and time management skills
· Demonstrated ability to lead by example to motivate, develop, and direct people
· Ability to assess the performance of self, employees, and franchise to make improvements or take corrective action
· Strong decision making ability
· Understanding of and commitment to customer service and the TWO MEN AND A TRUCK® core values
· Bilingual is an asset
· Must be proficient with the following Microsoft applications:
Visit our local website, our TWO MEN AND A TRUCK Ottawa Facebook page and Instagram Account for highlights of our company.
Expected start date: 2021-05-31
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From $40,000.00 per year
- Casual dress
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Flexible schedule
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
All customers and employees are required to wear mask.