Yorkville University has openings for part time General Studies for the Bachelor of Business Administration program located in the New Westminster Campus.
These openings are available for a winter term start January 2020.
About Yorkville University:
Founded in 2004, Yorkville University (YU) is a Canadian university with a national presence. With campuses in New Brunswick, Ontario and British Columbia, YU offers professional, practitioner-oriented masters and bachelor degree programs, delivered entirely online, in class or a blend of both with the aim to provide accessible programs to every qualified student. YU programs offer adult learners the flexibility needed to complete a degree while balancing other commitments by providing a supportive, highly collaborative and interactive learning community.
In the BBA program, part time teaching positions are available in the following discipline (Qualifications listed for each discipline below):
- Geography (Human Geography)
- English (Research & Composition)
- Entrepreneurship (Creativity & Innovation)
- Psychology (General Psychology)
- A minimum of Master’s degree in the corresponding general studies disciplines mentioned above
- A minimum of 3 years of teaching experience
- Fluency in English, both spoken and written
Preference given to applicants with:
- Relevant doctorate degrees in the corresponding discipline of interest/application
- Online and blended teaching experience
- Relevant industry experience and/or research experience
- Flexible availability/schedule, including teaching on weekends
Job Type: Part-time
- teaching: 3 years (Required)