Serving a growing base of customers worldwide, Hensall Global Logistics is a leading provider of multimodal transportation and logistics services. We are currently recruiting for the following full time position and we are the transportation arm of Hensall Co-Op based out of Hensall, Ontario.
Annual Salary, competitive benefits package and pension plan
- The Surface Transportation Coordinator is the key contact for a specified base of accounts. It is the job of the Surface Transportation Coordinator to manage all of their customers domestic and cross-border transportation needs.
- The focus of the position will be to facilitate the coordination of all parties including customers, shippers, vendors and receivers to ensure the most efficient movement of product from origin to final destination.
- Daily management of all customer files and communications, ensuring shipment milestones are complete & accurate in a timely fashion, loading arrangements, customs filing, tracking and tracing shipments, secure shipment and transit details with highway, intermodal and rail carriers and document preparation/coordination.
- This position will communicate effectively with external vendors, suppliers and agents to facilitate the seamless movement of cargo while also working cohesively with other departments within the division.
Post-secondary education required
Customer Service skills, excellent written and verbal skills, ability to multi-task, manage time and works well with others
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $45,000.00 /year
- Logistics: 2 years (Preferred)
- Bachelor's Degree (Preferred)