Location/Project: Yorkton, SK - Shuttle Train Terminal
Estimated Job Duration: 18 months
Pay Rate: $22/hr and up based on experience
Position Summary: We are seeking candidates who have skilled expertise in fields of construction such as concrete work, carpentry, assembly/installation of grain handling and processing equipment, etc. Candidates must be team players who are able to follow instructions and work with limited supervision.
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen.
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Must have previous skilled construction experience.
- Must wear required personal protective equipment, abide by all of the company's field safety rules,and work with supervisors on performing all tasks in the safest manner.
- Must have access to reliable transportation.
Required Tools: Must possess the following tools (along with any other necessary tools of the trade, based on job duties) within first month of employment.
- 25 ft Tape Measure
- 12" Crescent Wrench
- Speed Square or Combo Square
Typical Physical Demands:
- Involves physical work that requires frequent use of arms and legs and moving the whole body, such as climbing, lifting, balancing, walking, stooping, and handling of materials.
- Must be able to perform strenuous outdoor work in exposed weather conditions on a day-to-day basis.
- Must be able to climb and work at excessive heights.
- Must have a normal range of hearing and vision.
- May require lifting up to 30 kgs.
Hours: 10 days on 4 days off, 7:00 am - 5:30 pm.
Application: To apply online, click "apply".
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of all responsibilities that are required of the employee. Responsibilities may change at any time with or without notice. Todd & Sargent is an equal opportunity employer.
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Pay: From $22.00 per hour