CALLING ALL PSW's INTERESTED IN A HOSPITAL POSITION!
Personal Support Worker (PSW):
QCareKWC is looking for experienced, skilled and reliable individuals to join our team as Personal Support Worker to provide hospital support in the community.
QCareKWC is focused on creating a team of qualified individuals to enhance and advance the health of the community. We are open to Personal Support Workers (PSW) with a variety of backgrounds and training expertise.
as soon as possible. 12 hour shifts, days, nights, weekdays and weekends.
We are searching for candidates that would be available for:
The QCareKWC Difference:
- Consistent hours
- Shifts throughout the week available
- Full-time and Part-time hours available
Personal Support Worker (PSW) Role:
- Competitive starting wages (based upon experience, education and responsibilities)
- Continuing education and training programs
- Mentorship opportunities
Personal Support Worker (PSW) Requirements:
- Assistance with personal care, hygiene, and grooming
- Assisting clients with mobility, ambulation, and transfers
- Work in a team environment, alongside nurses, doctors, and other health care professionals.
- Assist with patient care on assigned floor, report to the charge nurse, and complete shift reports.
- Personal Support Worker Certificate
- Valid work/study permit (if applicable)
- Current CPR/First Aid Certification
- Clean Vulnerable Sector Screening (within 3 months of hire)
- Up-to-date Immunization Records (MMR, TDAP, Varicella, Hep B and Hep A)
- Gentle Persuasive Approach (GPA) considered an asset
- Non-Violence Crisis Intervention (NVCI) considered an asset
- Documentation skills
- Ability to follow client care plan
- Strong communication skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent customer service skills
While we thank all applicants, only qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews.