About Spirit of Math:
With over 30 years of success, Spirit of Math is an innovative leader in after-school mathematics education for high-performing students. Located at more than 40 campuses across Canada. From our after-school classes and campuses to our expanding series of math workbooks and training for educators, Spirit of Math is changing the equation for inquisitive minds around the world.
We are seeking a highly motivated and creative offline marketing specialist to help promote Spirit of Math and its programs to potential students and their families. The successful candidate will develop and execute a range of offline marketing strategies to increase awareness of our program and drive enrollment.
This person is a creative and strategic thinker, who can develop successful marketing campaigns. They take initiative in communicating with stakeholders and are passionate about ensuring marketing standards are met at the campuses.
This person possesses strong interpersonal skills and is proactive with an ability to follow through and a keen attention to detail. They are highly professional in all aspects of their behaviour as they act as a role model for others in the organization. This person values working as a member of a team.
This person is able to balance multiple, interdependent priorities. This person should be very confident, perceptive, flexible and be able to initiative as needed.
Work Values:Specific types of work that needs to be valued:
Knowledge and Experience:
- Conceptual thinking
- Organization and coordination
- Influencing through language & ideas
- Quantitative and qualitative analysis
- High standards
- At least 2 years of experience in offline marketing, preferably in the education or youth service sector or relevant experience within Spirit of Math.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build relationships with a diverse range of stakeholders.
- Strong project management and organizational skills, with the ability to manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines.
- Creative and strategic thinker, with a track record of developing successful marketing campaigns.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Suite
- Knowledge of marketing analytics tools and techniques, with the ability to analyze data and use insights to inform marketing strategies.
- Flexible and adaptable, with a willingness to work evenings and weekends as required to attend events and support marketing initiatives.
Reporting to the Marketing manager, this individual will be responsible for the following:
Education and Experience:
- Support campuses to develop, submit, and track their marketing plans. Assist them in closing their tactics with vendors. Setup periodic marketing reviews with each campus.
- Conduct in-person campus brand and marketing audits.
- Organize campus photo and video shoots by liaising with the production department.
- Develop and execute offline marketing campaigns to promote Spirit of Math to potential students and their families.
- Collaborate with the Campus Principal and other staff members to identify target audiences and key messaging.
- Plan and attend community events, such as school fairs and parent teacher conferences, to promote our program and engage with potential customers.
- Build relationships with community organizations and businesses to expand our reach and increase awareness of our program.
- Conduct market research and analyze data to identify opportunities and refine marketing strategies.
- Monitor and report on the effectiveness of offline marketing campaigns and make recommendations for improvement.
- Maintain accurate records of marketing expenses and budgets.
- Coordinate and execute all marketing requests by campuses. Maintain approval forms for each completed request.
- Create and maintain files and folders clearly mentioning the activity, its outcome, its files and time conducted.
- Bachelor degree in Marketing, Communication, or a related field.
To promote cooperation, inspire confidence, and release the genius in every child.
Spirit of Math is an equal opportunity employer and adheres to equitable hiring, employment and promotion practices. The positions are open to all qualified applicants, including men, women, persons with disabilities, members of visible minorities, Aboriginal persons and other groups protected by human rights laws. We strive to meet the accommodation needs of persons with disabilities. Applicants are encouraged to make their needs for accommodation known in advance during the application process.