Do you enjoy cleaning and take pride in your work? Do you want to be rewarded for your hard-work? If so, then join Scrubbi, one of the fastest growing residential housekeeping services in Canada! We have super flexible positions with part time or full time hours available.
We’re looking for hardworking and reliable house cleaners. You’ll be responsible for cleaning residential homes in the Toronto area. Please note, we will only be proceeding with applicants who have access to personal transportation.
Why should you work with Scrubbi?
- Flex Schedule.Like having Mondays off? Need to pick up and/or drop off your kids? No problem! All our residential cleaners get to set their own part time or full time cleaning schedule.
- Make more money than most office jobs. Our top house cleaners start at $19 per hour! PLUS TIPS!
- Get paid bi-weekly for your work. Whether you are working with us part time or full time, there is no need to wait a month for your pay!
- Write off your expenses! Being a contractor allows you to write off your gas, cleaning supplies, cell phone bill and other possible expenses such as lunches on the go.
- Think green! Our house cleaners get to be part of one of the biggest eco-friendly non-toxic housekeeping services.
- Never be bored. You’ll meet some very nice clients. Every day will be different and you’ll never be stuck in some boring or mindless job.
We take pride in giving people like you an opportunity to make great money while working around your schedule - something that most companies just don’t do. We provide the option of both part time or full-time hours to accommodate our house cleaner’s busy schedules.
We’ll take care of the customer service, scheduling appointments, marketing, and administration hassles so you don’t have to.
You’ll also get friendly support staff to help you with: finding and getting directions to a home and other appointment details.
All you have to do is show up and clean and figure out what music to listen to while you’re cleaning!
What We Pay:
We know that cleaning is hard work, therefore we believe in paying our cleaning contractors for their hard work. This position starts at $19 per hour, and you get paid bi-weekly!
What We’re Looking For:
- Residential/Housekeeping/Nanny/Care home experience of 6 months or more is a definite asset
- You must be reliable and have your own car to use
- Valid driver’s license
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Ability to pass a background check
- Most importantly, must know how to clean!
This is an excellent position that allows our housekeepers/cleaners to choose either full-time or part-time housecleaning work.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $19.00 /hour