Are you passionate about bringing people together? Are you inspired by enabling leadership, driving change and giving people a voice? If so, keep reading…
Thoughtexchange empowers organizations to lead group discussions about things that matter. Leaders from all over North America inform critical decisions with powerful, patent pending analytics and visualizations supported by our software and world class service team.
We are looking for people passionate about building and fostering happy healthy customers: The CSMs take a 360 view of the customer by focusing on leading indicators that influence customer attrition, engagement and growth.
Understand who the key contacts and partners are, as well as what their key opportunities and challenges
The CSM’s job is to help leaders reach early value and ensure adoption is consistent during the contract
Accurate and timely maintenance of CF to track, monitor and coordinate activities that are attributed to the health of the account including attrition, logins, utilization, support tickets.
Working with Account Manager to drive renewals and upsells by:
Understanding progress towards renewal and know what can be done to increase the likelihood of renewal. Analyzing whitespace for the account to spot upsell opportunities to grow annual contract value (ACV). Segmenting the customer base in order to prioritize their time, focus on growing and supporting the right accounts
Use data to identify customers who need our help the most
Identify opportunities to scale how we direct and support customers
Delivering engaging virtual and/or on-site events and promote attendance at Te events(Ve’s and Te Summit/R1D) White Glove facilitated services as needed
Emotional intelligence to empathize and understand the customer’s requirements
Strong Project Management
Clear communication and prioritization
Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
Experience in delivering client-centric solutions based on identified needs
Experience training on software
Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
Excellent listening, negotiation, relationship-building and presentation skills
Strong collaboration skills and competence in coaching others
A keen aptitude for prioritization and organization
Previous experience and / or ability to work from home
Solid technology skills
Ability to attend in person Te Events several times a year
Facilitate customer events when needed
Mutual respect and reciprocation is the lifeblood of our company. And a working relationship isn’t just about what you can do for us - it’s also about who we are, and what we can do for you.
Who we are:
What we offer:
- We’re a cloud-based software platform which enables customers to lead online group conversations with anywhere from five to fifty thousand people.
- Our patented algorithms analyze large volumes of data to provide deep insights for our customers, allowing them to make informed decisions on things that matter within their communities and organizations.
- Over 140 inspired people work here. Their collective experience, ranging from academia to nonprofit to “I’m a high-school dropout who loves Brené Brown’s work and really wants to make a difference”, make our company the very special place it is.
- Our investors believe in us, too. We’ve previously closed over $18M of investment from some of Canada’s top angels and we just closed a $20M Series B with a syndicate of incredible US and Canadian investors. To say that we are ready for take off is an understatement.
- Growth and opportunity. Sure, we offer perks such as training and professional development. But beyond that, you’ll find yourself surrounded by mentors from all walks of life, each with a unique set of skills and experience that brought them here.
- Community. Whether it’s TGIF gatherings, bbqs, or a bunch of us hanging out in the office after hours to watercolour, watch the NHL playoffs or World Cup, or stick around after work and socialize, run, bike or ski, we like getting to know one another both in and out of the workplace.
- Fulfillment. It’s hard to find yourself counting down the days until Friday when you can see and feel the impact what you’re doing makes on the world. Take a skim through our blog and see what we mean.
- Job satisfaction. We don’t mean to brag, but people love working here.
- Work and life. If we’re not able to take work out of our life when we need to, we’re not able to put our life into our work when we want to. With flex time and remote work opportunities, make anywhere your office and collaborate with teammates in our three offices throughout the Lower Mainland and Kootenays.
At Thoughtexchange, we make better decisions and build better products by supporting, encouraging and celebrating the diverse voices of our employees. We recognize that we have more work to do to create a workforce that truly represents those who our product serves and the communities we live in. We strongly encourage applicants of all genders, ages, ethnicities, cultures, abilities, sexual orientations, and life experiences to apply.