dentalcorp is looking to hire a Registered Dental Assistant for one of our outstanding full service dental practices in Lethbridge (west side).
Join a great team of dental professionals where quality and stand up patient care is of utmost importance!
Schedule: Flexible - full time and part time hours are available. Must be willing to work 3-5 Saturday's per month from 9am to 2pm. If you are looking to add one shift a week to your current schedule, and are open to working 9am-2pm on Saturday's we encourage you to apply as well!
Responsibilities will include:
- All clinical chairside assisting duties including knowledge of instrumentation
- Taking impressions, polishing, placement and removal of rubber dams, application of topical materials, pit and fissure sealants and other clinical duties
- Establishing strong patient relationships while maintaining ethical professional behaviour
- Cleaning and preparing treatment room in accordance with infection control and practice protocols for each patient
- Prepare and sterilize instruments and equipment
- Contributes to the team by working together as a cohesive unit
- Must be a Registered Dental Assistant
- Minimum 1 year of experience working as a Dental Assistant is required
- Strong communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- dental assisting: 1 year (Required)
- Dental Assitant (Required)