A full-time position for a Purchasing Coordinator/Administrative Assistant is now open for a qualified candidate to join our team.
We are a Toronto based Interior Design firm specializing in real estate development, hospitality & residential design.
As the successful candidate, your responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Purchase and Coordination for all related projects and office; including Vendor Request for Quotes, Client Pricing Summaries, Purchase Orders, tracking of budgeted furniture expenses, expediting and scheduling of all purchases and deliveries for projects, coordination of furniture/millwork installations with Vendors, Clients and Designers, etc.
- Maintain furnishings inventory and all purchases/sales made.
- Assist accounting department with project reconciliation of furniture expenses.
- Enter general office vendor invoices, including any monthly in-house expenses.
- Reception duties including coordination of incoming calls/inquiries, emails, couriers & all deliveries.
- General office and administrative duties as assigned.
5 years’ experience minimum required.
Advanced skills in MS Word, Excel, Outlook.
Experience in custom furniture, ordering furnishings and entry level accounting considered an asset.
Excellent communication and inter-personal skills.
Strong organization and prioritization skills.
Attention to detail, be able to provide artistic input, source suitable options, flexibility to work with changing priorities.
Exposure to interior design or architecture is preferred.
Ability to work successfully as a reliable team member in a fast-paced work environment.
Please forward your resume, cover letter & salary expectations via email in MS Word or PDF format. All submissions will be reviewed however we can only respond to those selected for an interview. Thank you.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Purchasing: 5 years (Required)
- Secondary School (Preferred)
- Toronto, ON (Preferred)