An ambitious and intelligent leader with a knack for analytics and data. You thrive in a fast-paced environment and enjoy diving into data sets to discover insights that ultimately support sound decision making. You’re looking for a great role in a growing technical company.
We are the company for you. We’re an emerging Internet of Things (IoT) company facing exponential growth. Recently awarded the 2018 TCA Most Innovative Product award and the 2018 AI Innovation award, our technology is driving the widespread adoption of a revolutionary smart water home solution. Our suite of products enriches the user experience and delivers industry leading water damage mitigation.
Leveraging considerable experience in both the residential protection and IoT markets, the Eddy team includes established entrepreneurs and business professionals, skilled inventors, and innovative data scientists and engineers. If you’re seeking to make your mark in the burgeoning IoT world with a supportive team, you’ll find your dream opportunity with Eddy Solutions. For more information on Eddy, please visit our website at: https://eddysolutions.com/
- Generate, deliver, oversee, and analyze target information using Eddy’s proprietary monitoring and CRM platforms
- Conduct data analyses and produce actionable reports using SQL and Python
- Mine, organize, and analyze behaviour and trends to assist in providing strategic insights and reports to various internal groups
- Work closely with our internal Data team to facilitate team objectives and goals
- Assist in resolving business issues by proficiently utilizing systems and data
- Identify and implement best practices relating to data collection, reporting and analysis and make recommendations for improvements
Requirements and Skills
- SQL – ability to independently explore the structure of a database, make assumptions about the data you are seeing, develop methods to validate your understanding and effectively extract reporting and insights.
- MS Excel –ability to effectively present and efficiently manipulate data in Excel using built in functions, charts and pivot tables.
- Python – ability to connect to databases and APIs and perform basic ETL functions.
- Linux/docker administration – you should be comfortable using terminal sessions to maintain an onsite Linux server. Familiarity with Docker would be useful as well.
- Analytical Skills – ability to interpret of real-world data, detect patterns and use a variety of approaches, both methodical and creative when solving problems
- Prioritization – ability to work productively on multiple initiatives and balance expectations
- Advocacy for Data – ability to implement a data lead approach in our operations and development, ensuring we have the ability and processes in place to collect accurate and usable information as well as use that information to make informed decisions.
- Strong Communication Skills – ability to extract key insights from data and communicate those insights to non-technical users in an actionable and engaging format. You will also need to develop structured documents and requirements for technical staff that are complete and unambiguous.
Job Type: Full-time
- Data Analyst: 3 years (Preferred)