Zhuge Academy is a professional learning center with a group of highly trained and certified teachers for children from Kindergarten to Grade 12. We provide a variety of educational programs that help children succeed in both academic and personal development. The programs include, but not limited to English, French, Spanish, Chinese, Mathematics, Science, Social Studies, MPM Math, and Computer Science.
We are looking for French certified or experienced Teachers/Tutors to join our team.
We offer French training to K-G12 students. If you are outgoing, approachable and interested in teaching, this will be a unique opportunity for you. Teachers are going to teach and develop the French skills of students. The duties of teachers include conducting lessons, improving students' French comprehension, and providing a positive learning environment for students.
- Bachelor's Degree or above
- At least 2 years of teaching experience in BC Province
- English and French proficiency is required
- BC teaching certificate (Preferred)
- AP/IB French teaching experience (Preferred)
- Be responsible, patient, and have enthusiastic on education
Salary: Negotiable based on experience. (above-average salary)
In Person teaching: at Vancouver campus
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: From $30.00 per hour
- Flexible schedule
- On-site parking
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Vancouver, BC: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Bachelor's Degree (preferred)
- teaching: 2 years (preferred)