Greenwood Animal Hospital
$16 an hour
We are proud to serve the Greenwood and Middleton area for everything pet related. Our veterinary clinic and animal hospital is run by Dr. Teresa Speelman, who is a licensed, experienced Greenwood veterinarian.
Our team is committed to educating our clients in how to keep your pets healthy year round, with good nutrition and exercise. We stay on top of the latest advances in veterinarian technology and above all, remembers that all animals and pets need to be treated with loving care in every check-up, procedure, or surgery.
We are looking for a full time scheduling clerk to work in our fast paced office. Candidate must have excellent customer service skills.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Check out patients, scheduling all needed appointments.
- Responsible for all incoming scheduling calls.
- Work on tasks in personal and scheduling box.
- QA & correct any scheduling errors.
- Responsible for clearing daily voicemails.
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Ability and Skills:
- The full time Front office scheduling coordinator is responsible for processing patient after their appointments.
- At least three (1) year experience in general office responsibilities and procedures.
- Must be computer literate.
- Knowledge of the basic principles and practices of scheduling.
- Ability to work well either alone or as part of a team.
- Computer literate.
- Good writing, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Ability to operate standard office equipment, including but not limited to, computers, telephone systems, typewriters, calculators, copiers and facsimile machines.
- Ability to follow oral and written instructions.
Varied activities including sitting, walking, bending, reaching, lifting, stooping. Requires eye-hand coordination, finger dexterity. Occasional lifting/carrying items up to 50 pounds. Occasional stress from balancing multiple projects and deadlines.