Join Our Team!
The Granite philosophy of uncompromising quality is showcased in its state-of-the-art athletic facilities, world-class events and programs for all ages, delectable dining experiences and personalized services, each tailored to suit the varied needs and desires of its diverse and sophisticated Membership.
The Granite Club is Canada's premier private Members' family, athletic, recreation and social club. Located in north Toronto, we offer our 11,000 Members the highest standard of facilities, programs and services.
We strive to recruit enthusiastic, dedicated individuals with a passion for providing exceptional service. We’ll reward all your hard work with a competitive salary and extensive benefits.
The Salon & Barbershop at the Granite Club offers professional personal services for Granite Club members by top stylists, estheticians and barbers. Estheticians at the Club are responsible for providing members with high quality spa services as well as consultations regarding skin and body care product & services.
- Greet all Members in person for every service.
- Consult and recommend professional skin and body care services and deliver quality technical esthetician services.
- Provide members with waxing, medical esthetic treatments, body treatments, non-surgical face lifting, manicures, pedicures.
- Use esthetic equipment properly in order to perform technical services.
- Responsible for building strong retention of the salon and spa member base.
- Set example of knowledge, professionalism and skill.
- Learn all product application techniques and benefits of all products sold and used in the salon.
- Provide tours of spa area.
- Prepare and maintain rooms and stations for various services.
- Assist with the organization of inventory orders.
- Maintain cleanliness of individual and general work areas.
- Promote Salon services and support team culture.
- Attend department/organization meetings & trainings as required.
- Track client progress, formulas and maintain complete and accurate client files.
- Minimum 2 years experience in an upscale salon/spa environment.
- University or College Degree/Diploma in a related discipline.
- Extensive knowledge of skin analysis and product ingredients.
- Able to perform basic to advanced facial & body treatments.
- Must be able to perform full waxing services.
- Computer literate.
- Excellent verbal, written and organizational skills.
- Highly customer service-oriented.
- Well groomed, positive, polite, team oriented and friendly.
- Punctual and reliable.
- Able to work independently.
What you can expect from us:
- Must be available to work weekends, weekdays and/or holidays, AM and PM.
- Healthy and delicious complementary daily food offerings in our Staff Caf.
- Complimentary indoor parking
- Exciting and diverse Employee events for both Staff and their friends and family
- Discounted Goodlife Fitness and GTA yoga studio memberships
- An Employee Wellness Program focused on both physical and mental health
- Exciting discounts on the Club’s retail and spa products and services
- Employee amenities including a comfortable Employee resting lounge, Employee on-site gym, free wi-fi and Employee computer stations
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
As part of Granite Club policy, a condition of employment is to perform a criminal background check and a vulnerable sector search demonstrating a satisfactory criminal record prior to commencing employment.
The Granite Club is committed to providing fair and accessible employment practices. If selected for an interview, we will be happy to work with you to ensure your interview is accessible and accommodation is provided based on the information you provide to the Granite Club Recruiter.
We thank you in advance for your interest in our opportunity!