Meridian Canada is a quality manufacturer of workwear uniforms. With over 36 years of proven design, stitch and supply chain experience in the textile industry, we are proudly recognized as a global market leader for Uniform and supplies. Our recognition circle expands with diversifying partnerships and preferred vendor status with many municipal, private & governmental institutions.
Meridian Canada seeks an energetic Sales Executive that has a strong drive to build relationships and close deals. They must have in-depth experience and contacts in the healthcare, hospitality or workwear industries; franchises; municipal; public listed tenders.
This is a full-time position with perks and upside growth opportunity as we continue to expand and diversify business in Canada.
- Identify customer's uniform needs and present a suitable work wear program
- Develop customer base necessary to meet all sales forecasts and targets
- Identify target markets and prepare the action plan
- Negotiating the terms of a quotation (costs, delivery, and specifications) and be able to close the sales
- Maintain and develop relationships with existing accounts
- Oversee the order management process to identify and resolve client concerns
- Manage excellent customer service and follow-up
- Conduct weekly sales meeting with the sales team
- Minimum 5 years of experience in uniform or apparel sales
- Bonus: In-depth experience of working with Publicly listed bids, with government NGOs & other charitable/ non-charitable organizations.
- Advanced communication and presentation skills.
- Superior market analysis and research capabilities.
- Computer skills including MS Office and CRM
- Valid Driver's license
Job Types: Full-time, Commission
Salary: $55,000.00 to $60,000.00 /year
- Sales: 4 years (Required)
- Apparel sales: 2 years (Preferred)
- Drivers License G (Required)