We are looking for an enthusiastic, hard-working and reliable individual to join our growing aviation specialty team, someone who can manage time, prioritize without instructions, multitask and is self-motivated.
- Update & Maintain aircraft technical records (paper & Electronic)
- Manage day-to-day administrative activities in the office.
- Maintain organized and accurate filing system (paper and electronic)
- Handle all employee travel arrangements according to schedule
- Handle incoming telephone calls
- Maintain office supply inventory and re-order when required.
- Create purchase orders, including shipping documentation, packing and shipping coordination and response to queries when required.
- Other tasks might be performed from time to time by virtue of the fact that KASI is a small and growing company that demands versatility from all employees.
- 2 years or more of administrative experience in related activities
- Aviation experience preferred
- Knowledge of Inventory and Aircraft parts tracking an asset
- Excellent English verbal and written skills
- Knowledge of Quickbooks a plus
- Strong computer literacy including excellent knowledge of MS Office, Outlook, Google, etc
- Well-organized with the ability to prioritize and with an attention to detail and problem-solving abilities
Job Type: Part-time
- Related: 1 year (Preferred)