Looking for a great opportunity to work with the largest RV Dealer in the industry? Interested in developing or advancing your career?
Fraserway RV is Canada’s largest vertically integrated RV Company. We are industry leaders in selling, servicing and renting recreational vehicles throughout Canada and, as a team, do everything possible to ensure our customers’ vacation dreams are realized.
We're looking for high caliber people who can help us defy convention and go beyond the status quo as a Sales Manager. This is a Full Time, Permanent position for our dealership in Prince George, BC.
The ideal candidate will also fit the employer brand well, meaning they must be Humble (emphasize team over self), Hungry (thinking about the next opportunity for success) and Smart (good judgment and intuition about group dynamics and the actions of their words).
Job Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Observe company Mission, Vision & Values.
- Plan, direct and evaluate the operations of the sales team.
- Develop, implement and monitor detailed inside and outside sales strategies and objectives.
- Ensure the provision of excellent customer service.
- Maintain high levels of customer satisfaction and client retention levels.
- Implement and execute the Company's marketing strategy and business plans.
- Build and retain an effective team of sales representatives.
- Lead, coach and motivate the team to achieve sales goals.
- Model and champion Adventurer Group values and mission.
- Attain budgeted revenue expectations for sales and F&I departments
- Set sales expectations for each of Adventurer Group’s sales representatives including customer expectations and quota achievement.
- Measure the activities of sales representatives.
- Resolve customer concerns and complaints in a courteous, professional manner.
- Determine staffing requirements and oversee the hiring of staff.
- Maintain current knowledge of Employee Benefits and identify opportunities in the industry.
- Create a safe environment for the discussion and resolution of issues and concerns.
- Work in concert with other department and business leaders to assure congruence with sales operations.
- Represent the sales department.
- Complete various sales reports.
- Conduct regular sales team performance evaluations.
- Ensure that all personnel comply with Company policies, procedures and ethical standards.
- Ensure compliance with Adventurer Group standards for cost control, waste reduction, quality, safety, and on-time delivery.
- Provide leadership for employee relations through effective communications, coaching, training, and development.
- Other duties shall be assigned as required
Qualifications required for the Job are:
- Professional accreditation/certification- VSA license
- Secondary education
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Good presentation skills
- Excellent closing skills
- Strong team player
- Retail Sales and RV industry experience is an asset
- Strong leadership track record
- You develop, motivate, coach and mentor
- You think big picture; develop long term plans and execute short term victories
- You assist in continually striving for a friendly, positive working environment and the highest standard of customer satisfaction
- Adhere to company values
In addition to becoming part of an exceptional team, we also offer:
- Industry-leading wages
- 100% company paid Extended Health and Dental Benefits
- Basic Life Insurance
- Dependent Life Insurance and Long Term Disability Benefits
- An Employee Assistance Program at no cost to employees
- Access to our company matching RRSP plan
- RV Rental Discounts for staff
- Employee Bursary Program
- Company Matching World Vision Child sponsorship program.
Your enthusiasm is infectious. You challenge the status quo. You go the extra mile to exceed customers’ expectations. You get things done the right way. You represent our brand with passion and pride. You are a team player…
If that describes you ...then our Company is the right fit for you and we want to hear from you!
We thank all candidates for applying; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Sales Management: 2 years (Preferred)