Are you looking for a day shift, Monday to Friday opportunity? Do you have the drive and passion to make a difference in the success of a business? If you answered yes to these questions, then we would like to talk with you!
Located in Pickering, ON, SkyRise Prefab is a leading provider of revolutionary structural steel building solutions, and high-end prefinished exterior wall systems. SkyRise is revolutionizing the low to mid-rise building construction market by providing fast-track non-combustible structures eliminating the need for cast-in-place concrete formwork for buildings by providing lightweight, continuously insulated, prefinished exterior wall systems for buildings up to any height.
Perform various tasks in the shipping/receiving team as assigned by supervisor. You will be a valuable member of this team and will play an important role in the manufacturing process.
· Use tools and equipment to complete daily tasks
· Repeatedly lifting (up to 23 kg)
· Follow all health and safety regulations
· Complete all assigned tasks in a timely and efficient manner
· Read and interpret blueprints for the layout and assembly of panels using metric units.
· Promptly report problems in regard to quality, processes, equipment and/or materials to management.
· Follow safe work practices at all times.
· Other duties as assigned including general equipment maintenance and clean up duties.
Skills and Qualifications
· Must be comfortable working outside in all weather conditions, unsupervised, and be alright with manual labor.
· Previous experience working outdoors (an asset)
· Previous Counterbalance Forklift Experience / Forklift License and Overhead Crane operating (an asset)
· “Can-Do” attitude
· Punctual, reliable
· Attention to details
· Able to follow instructions properly
· Able to operate a variety of tools (e.g. grinders or drills)
· Ability to lift up to 23 kg
· Capacity to operate all necessary equipment and/or machinery to perform job related tasks.
Skyrise Prefab Building Solutions Inc., is an equal opportunity employer which values diversity in the workplace. We are happy to accommodate any individual needs in keeping with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. If you require an accommodation in order to participate in the hiring process, please contact us to make your needs known in advance.
· Extended health care
· Vision care
· Dental care
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $15.00-$17.00 per hour
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday