LBC Express Inc. was founded in the 1950s and initially operated as an air cargo delivery service in the country. LBC soon became a respected leader offering fast and reliable Express Courier and Money Remittance service throughout The Philippines. Today, LBC offers the widest coverage and network with over 1,000 strategically located branches nationwide.
OUR GLOBAL EXPANSION
With LBC’s continuous and aggressive growth in the domestic market, LBC set foot overseas in 1985 with the first LBC branch outside the country established in San Francisco, California, USA. Since then, we never stopped moving. Today, and with over 70 years in the business, you will find us all over the Philippines, North America, the Middle East, Asia Pacific, Europe and Oceania, establishing more than 3,000 branches and affiliations worldwide.
WHAT MOVES & DRIVES US
Our Vision. LBC shall be the access and delivery solutions provider of choice, professionally and technologically equipped to serve Filipino families and business entities through total customer experience.
Our Mission. Linking and bridging customers through our network and innovating new solutions to provide faster, easier, and more cost-effective delivery solutions
WHY JOIN US?
At LBC, we don’t just move boxes; we move lives through our various retail products & services. We don’t just move inventories; we move businesses as well. The Health and safety of our employees is a priority for us. We look after the safety of our people and our customers’ packages worldwide. But we do far more than just moving stuff. We move space where those who are apart can reconnect and become a part of each other’s lives again. This space is at the heart of what we do, and yes, WE LIKE TO MOVE IT WITH YOU! Join us and be a part of the over 11,000 workforce of LBC and make that Career Move.
- Opportunities for training, learning & growth and career development
- Leave Benefits (Vacation Leave and Sick Leave)
- Matches 25% of employee´s contribution in 401K
- Pays 60% of premium on Medical Insurance and extends to family members
- Life Insurance
- Safe working environment
- Warm and friendly Company Culture that cultivates excellent teamwork, positivity and engagement
Responsible for the fulfillment of customer service provided by the company through pick-up, safekeeping, and delivery of boxes/shipments at all times.
- At least holding a diploma of 2-year vocational course or at least 3rd-year college level
- At least 1 year of working experience; preferably in logistics or transportation company
- Customer Service related experience is an advantage
- Preferably can speak and understand Filipino/ Tagalog language
- Basic branch/warehouse/field setting
- Willing to be relocated and assigned in different areas, as the need arises
- Willing to extend and render overtime due to operational requirements
- Office Address: 29-4500 Sheppard Avenue East, Scarborough, ON M1S 3R6
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent