At MTE Logistix we are experts in warehousing, order fulfillment, distribution and transportation. We are the source for service excellence in Western Canada and because of that we are continuing to expand our operations!
We enjoy what we do! We work hard, in a friendly and fast-paced environment, where learning and career growth are encouraged and supported.
The Customer Service Supervisor is responsible for ensuring high levels of communication between the customer service team and warehouse management at various levels, as well as with external clients and customers.
Primary focus rests on maximizing effectiveness within the customer service team and in identifying challenges early in the process and working toward sustainable solutions.
Major Job Functions:
- Champion all customer service staff functions as it relates to peak effectiveness in all areas of customer support
- Monitor work flow work in progress, review volume demands and adjust assignments where needed to meet standards, and interface directly with onsite personnel and related stakeholders to increase visibility to existing and potential control issues
- Develop and maintain effective inter-departmental relationships to ensure a team approach to servicing customers
- Staff and systems training and process creation (with an eye on an upcoming ERP system conversion)
- Demonstrate leadership and engagement of assigned employees by developing and leading an effective team,
- Foster a positive work environment and set clear expectations that successfully contributes to effective and efficient service, achievement of operational and strategic targets and goals,
- Improve customer satisfaction and loyalty, and deliver the company’s service commitment to end user customers.
- Accountable for effective communication, ensure presentation of information to customers, clients, and employees is professional, timely and accurate.
- Accountable to ensure inbound receiving and outbound shipments are closed and work is performed in a timely manner
Specific Skills & Knowledge:
- Effective management and/or supervisory skills
- Excellent organizational, prioritization, and time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Detailed orientated and self-motivated
- Strong understanding of distribution and order fulfillment processes in a warehouse environment
- own transportation required
Education & Experience:
- The desire to lead and manage people
- Effective leadership / supervisory skills
- Computer literate, proficient with MS Office, preferably with prior experience with WMS warehouse management systems or TMS transportation management systems
- Previous experience in distribution or warehouse management
Job Type: Permanent
- Casual dress
- Company pension
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision care
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
plastic barriers, enhanced cleaning and sanitation, company provided PPE (gloves, masks, face shields, hand sanitizer), wellness/temperature checks, reduced on site visitors, physical distancing.
- Secondary School (preferred)
- transportation or warehousing: 5 years (preferred)
- Client account management: 5 years (preferred)
- Leadership: 5 years (preferred)