MyHealth Centre is certified as a Great Place to Work and one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies. We are a secondary healthcare provider in Ontario focusing on Cardiology, Nuclear Medicine, Radiology, Gynecology and Pain Management. The company owns and operates 40 clinics all across Ontario and provides physician services to 30 third-party clinics and hospitals. The company has been rapidly growing with over 23% CAGR in revenues. It provided 1.7 million health services to almost 500,000 unique patients in FY2019. MyHealth team comprises of 140 doctors and 400 para-medical staff. Our mission is, ‘Delivering Quality Patient Care through Innovation, Compassion and Integrity.’
We are looking for a Patient Service Representative at our office located in Toronto, ON.
Reporting To: Call Centre Manager
Job Type: Full Time/ Permanent
Work hours: Day, Evening and Weekends on occasion.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Able to professionally interact with patients, hospitals, and physician offices by telephone and email;
- Review and address incoming fax requests from referring physicians;
- Must be able to strategically schedule and reschedule with the goal of optimizing efficiency and reducing patient wait time;
- Must effectively adhere to and adapt to changing policies and procedures;
- The ability to address and respond to patient inquiries in a timely manner.
- Professional and articulate with excellent written & verbal communication
- Ability to work collaboratively and professionally in a team-based environment
- Sensitivity towards the handling of personal health information
- High school diploma required, college/university education in health sciences preferred
- Previous call centre experience is an asset, but not required
- Positive attitude
- Must be proficient in MS office and be computer literate
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills, good command of English language and excellent communication skills
- Self-evaluate performance, establish personal objectives and participate in yearly staff performance review
- Ability to work varying shifts, travel to various locations as required and ability to work independently as well as part of a team
Maintain and adjust to staffing rotation pattern as directed by Call Centre Manager.
Have a cheerful, positive attitude and the ability to work effectively with others as well as the ability to work independently.
MyHealth Centre welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
MyHealth Centre is an equal opportunity employer. If you require accommodation for a disability at any stage of the recruitment process, please notify Human Resources.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place